Genesis Widgetized Archive

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Widgetized Archive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tjd 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tjd
    Participant

Hi,

I built my Archive Page using the Genesis Widgetized Archive plugin. The Page is simple but it looks OK except I can’t seem to change the font size & color. Color is a medium grey, the same as in my sidebar widgets. I managed to get the sidebar widgets color changed today, but the code  didn’t change the text in the Widgetized Archive. It is readable but not the result I was looking for.

I’m using the Legacy Theme.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanx, Tom

anitac
    Participant

Can you post a link to the page your are referring to? Thanks.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

tjd
    Participant

Hi anitac,

Well I’m happy for you to see the page and the site. Please keep in mind I’m only beginning to redo the pages so discount the content & design. I’ve spent most of my time learning Genesis, the Legacy theme, and a bit about css. I’m only familiar with html, but not schooled in any way. So,

If you have any suggestions, I’d be happy to consider it/them.

Thanx for your interest,

Tom

http://tomjdolan.com/site-map/

anitac
    Participant

I am on there now. Which text would you like to change the font and color on. We have to target those specific areas.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

tjd
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.