Having a few difficulties with formatting of text / content for pages and posts. Any help on the below is appreciated.
1. What's the best WYSIWYG editor for Genesis ? Looking to change fonts, sizes and features as per below.
2. How can I show a view text or view html button on the page / post formatting bar? (As only text options right now)
3. How can I select from the different locked-in headings from my Eleven40 theme, to use in posts and pages text?
1. The default editor is good in my opinion. It includes both visual and text/html view.
You can change the styles and sizes in your child themes style.css file or install a more advanced editor plugin for changing them on a per post/page basis.
There's also a few fonts plugins which might interest you.
2. Maybe your visual editor has been disabled
3. There's a drop down Format menu so you can select which size to use for the Headings. h1, h2, h3 and so on.
Are you running WordPress 3.5? You should have a visual editor
Brad Dalton has written 1000 + Genesis tutorials & 4000+ Code Snippets .
Interestingly, I see a Visual | Text box on this form here.
However, that doesn't exist on my Post / Pages editor.
Yes, have updated to the latest version of WordPress.
If the visual editor has somehow been disabled, how do I re-enable it ?
If you go to users > your profile there's a box on top that says "Disable the visual editor when writing." Make sure that's unchecked.
I went crazy one day wondering why my visual editor wasn't showing lol.
Hope that fixes it for you!
Thanks Brad and Tony.
It still wasn't working but this fixed it also:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!