Having a few difficulties with formatting of text / content for pages and posts. Any help on the below is appreciated.
1. What’s the best WYSIWYG editor for Genesis ? Looking to change fonts, sizes and features as per below.
2. How can I show a view text or view html button on the page / post formatting bar? (As only text options right now)
3. How can I select from the different locked-in headings from my Eleven40 theme, to use in posts and pages text?
1. The default editor is good in my opinion. It includes both visual and text/html view.
You can change the styles and sizes in your child themes style.css file or install a more advanced editor plugin for changing them on a per post/page basis.
There’s also a few fonts plugins which might interest you.
2. Maybe your visual editor has been disabled
3. There’s a drop down Format menu so you can select which size to use for the Headings. h1, h2, h3 and so on.
Are you running WordPress 3.5? You should have a visual editor
Interestingly, I see a Visual | Text box on this form here.
However, that doesn’t exist on my Post / Pages editor.
Yes, have updated to the latest version of WordPress.
If the visual editor has somehow been disabled, how do I re-enable it ?
If you go to users > your profile there’s a box on top that says “Disable the visual editor when writing.” Make sure that’s unchecked.
I went crazy one day wondering why my visual editor wasn’t showing lol.
Hope that fixes it for you!
Tony Eppright | http://www.AlphaBlossom.com
Thanks Brad and Tony.
It still wasn’t working but this fixed it also:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Are you a blogger, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate more income?
Promote products for the largest and fastest growing online website platform as part of our affiliate program.