genesis_before_header

Community Forums Forums General Discussion genesis_before_header

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Renu Bakshi 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Renu Bakshi
    Participant

I want to place one ad unit just below the sub nav bar. Some one has advised me to add it to the genesis_after_header hook using the Genesis Simple Hooks plugin.

I have installed Genesis Simple Hooks plugin. I can find genesis_before_header hook, but unable to find genesis_after_header hook.

Please advise me where does this genesis_after_header hook is loacated.

Thanks & Regards………………Renu Kumar Bakshi

Anita
    Blocked

In the Genesis Simple Hooks, there are sections for Header, Content. It’s located in the header section. Make sure you click the header so that it will open up so you can see the contents. Do a search if you can for genesis_before_header.

Web: http://cre8tivediva.com / Twitter: @thecre8tivediva

Renu Bakshi
    Participant

Thanaks Antac.

I have found the genesis_after_header hook.

Please tell me when I have to tick the small boxes appearing adjacent to (i) Execute Shortcodes on this hook? and (ii) Execute PHP on this hook? What for these are?

BTW, I will be adding google adsense code. In this case do I have to tick any of these boxes?

Regards…………Renu

Anita
    Blocked

For Google Adsense you do not need to check either one of the boxes. Only if you receive some PHP coding would you be required to check the box to execute PHP.

Web: http://cre8tivediva.com / Twitter: @thecre8tivediva

Renu Bakshi
    Participant

Thanks a lot Anitac

Regards…….Renu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.