Genesis/Copyblogger Issue With Site Width

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis/Copyblogger Issue With Site Width

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JetAviator7 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JetAviator7
    Participant

I have a website at Aviator-Sunglasses.net with Genesis and Copyblogger Child Theme installed.

For some strange reason no matter what I do the width of the website is 880px versus 960px and I can’t figure out where the problem is.  I have looked at the Stylesheets for both Genesis and Copyblogger and they should be correct, so I don’t know what is restricting the width of the site.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this would be?

John

ryandonsullivan
    Participant

Hey John,

It looks like it’s 960px to me. Screenshot.

Maybe you got it resolved?

JetAviator7
    Participant

Strange:

I use FireFox as my browser and when I look at it is not as wide as your screenshot, yet when I went to Google Chrome and Internet Explorer it was the correct width just as in your screenshot.

Must have something to do with my FireFox.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

John

ryandonsullivan
    Participant

I’m wondering if it’s a browser zoom setting or something like that? I just double-checked the critical CSS and it’s all fine, and in Firefox it looks good to me too. Maybe try clearing your firefox browser cache or installing a fresh copy of firefox? Or maybe you can look at it from another computer with Firefox? All looks good on this end! :)

JetAviator7
    Participant

Interesting – I had cleared the cache a number of times but it was still a problem.

Then I just cleared everything and the problem went away!  Stupid me I guess!

Well, thanks for the quick response and help.

I love Genesis and it is a great platform to work with.

Have a Happy New Year!

Regards,

John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Genesis/Copyblogger Issue With Site Width’ is closed to new replies.