Genisis Theme: How to My Gravtar and Bio To Post Bottom

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genisis Theme: How to My Gravtar and Bio To Post Bottom

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TonySan1 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TonySan1
    Participant

Hi. I hope you are all doing well. I have the Genesis Lifestyle theme and I want  to add my Gravtar image & author bio to the bottom of all posts.  Could someone show me how to do this? I can’t seem to find where to get it done in my admin setting area? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Tony

Robert Palmer
    Participant

Hey Tony,

Try looking under you User Profile. Scroll down and you should see something that says Author Archive settings-

Author Box-

Enable Author Box on this User’s Posts?
    Enable Author Box on this User’s Archives?

Hope this helps!

Robert

TonySan1
    Participant

Thanks Robert I will check that out.

TonySan1
    Participant

I found it just where you said it would be. I enabled it and I do see my bio below my post but I don’t see my photo. I do have a photo in my Google profile is there any way to get it to show alongside the bio?

Robert Palmer
    Participant

Tony, I’m not sure how you could get a google profile picture there, except by going to Gravatar and adding your admin email, confirming the email, then uploading a picture, and then associating the email with that pic.

Is the email you have assigned to the user you post with added to Grvatar? If it isn’t then the gravatar won’t show up in the author bio.

Robert

P.S. Sorry it took so long to reply back. I’m just getting over the Flu! :-/

TonySan1
    Participant

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for your help. I finally got the author bio picture to reveal itself by setting up an account with Gravatar and uploading the image. I’m sorry to hear that you went through a bout of the Flu. I hope you are feeling much better now. Thanks again.

Tony :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Genisis Theme: How to My Gravtar and Bio To Post Bottom’ is closed to new replies.