Get secondary nav to appear on green nav bar?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Get secondary nav to appear on green nav bar?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Herman 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Herman
    Participant

I created a custom primary menu and a custom secondary menu but only the primary menu appears at the top right and also on the green nav bar. How do I get the secondary menu to appear on the green nav bar?

Thanks

http://www.isitebuild.com/wdc/

anitac
    Participant

Go to Appearance > Menus and select the the appropriate menu for the Primary Navigation. The green bar is the Primary.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Herman
    Participant

That’s what I’ve done already however I still get 2 same menus.
    (I removed secondary menu I had also created).
    What am I missing?

anitac
    Participant

On your Menu page – there two menu tabs at the top along with a (+) sign to create a new menu. How many menu tabs do you have on the menu page?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Herman
    Participant

Primary and +

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.