Getting rid of footer text in Minimum theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Getting rid of footer text in Minimum theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kathiemt
    Participant

I’m using the minimum theme at http://acs-webhosting.com/

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the reference to ‘tweet-this’ in the footer at the bottom. I don’t see it in your demo version but it’s definitely in the theme I installed. I have looked through the css code but can’t find reference to it, nor in the php files. Clicking on the link indicates that plugin isn’t available anymore.

I’ve checked the source code and it’s showing this: <div style=”width:738px;margin:10px auto 10px auto;“><p style=”text-align:center;“>Twitter links powered by <a target=”_blank” href= along with more coding.

Any ideas please?

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

http://acs-webhosting.com/

braddalton
    Participant

Install the Genesis Simple Edits plugin and see if its in there otherwise it might be in your child themes functions.php file.

It could even be in the Genesis core files.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

kathiemt
    Participant

I’ve installed Genesis Simple Edits but it’s not showing up there Brad.  And I use the same Genesis Core files for all the sites I maintain and it’s never shown up before. I’ve checked the child functions.php and it’s not there either. I’ve looked everywhere I can and can’t find reference to it at all. And yet it’s there on the website in the page source code showing up under the footer div wrap.  I’ll disable all the plugins and re-enable to see if I can find it there. I do have a Twitter plugin but didn’t think that was producing it as it has a different name.

kathiemt
    Participant

That sorted it. Sorry to bother you. Was very tired last night and had checked everything I could find. Found an obsolete Twitter plugin and have removed it.

braddalton
    Participant

No worries Kathie.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.