GFWA: Pagination not working.

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks GFWA: Pagination not working.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ozzy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, all maybe I can get some assistance here, as this matter is rather urgent, and I am sure Nick is busy as he has not yet replied to my email.

If you take a look at my site: and more further beyond page 2, you will see that it keeps displaying not found errors, when there are indeed many more post to show.

I have followed some advice Nick has provided others on,:

and some other one I cant remember at the top of my head, and the fixes within just dont work. Does anybody have any clue how to fix this issue?

That page doesn’t look like it’s been configured like the home page. How did you format that?

Its a widget area. The page is constructed using hooks, and conditional tags.

Did you create a new page template using hooks and conditional tags? Somewhere in your conditional statement is where your issue is probably located.

You should probably post this on the plugin support page. Nick doesn’t visit the community forum often –

It’s simply a widget with a conditional statement.

Condtion: is_category(1057) || is_tag('the-vampire-diaries')

/** Remove the standard loop */
    remove_action( 'genesis_loop', 'genesis_do_loop' );
    /** Add the widget area */
    add_action( 'genesis_loop', 'tvd_catsingletag_widget' );
    function tvd_catsingletag_widget() {

Then simply plop the GFWA widget, into that widget area. ‘

I’ve emailed Nick, no reply. As I said, this is kinda something I need to figure out ASAP, which is why I’ve asked, and as I stated above, I’ve tried all solutions already posted on, with no luck, and was directed to ask here by others.

i’ve never used the widget like you’re using it, but i found this on a previous question asked on the plugin page and it’s to add this to your functions.php:

add_action( ‘pre_get_posts’, ‘child_change_home_query’ );
    /** Changes the query on the home page*/
    function child_change_home_query( $query ) {

if( $query->is_main_query() && $query->is_home() ) {
    $query->set( ‘posts_per_page’, ‘5’ );//change the ‘5’ to the posts setting for your widget

the answer was taken from here:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.