Going Green Theme appears too wide in IE Explorer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Going Green Theme appears too wide in IE Explorer

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jenbaltz

Hi All,

I’m working on rimcountrycelts.com, and finding that it appears differently in different browsers. In IE Explorer, the theme is too wide, and the green bar that appears around the “page” area in Chrome is gone. How do I fix this? Also, is there a calendar plugin that is recommended for this theme? I’m using The Events Calendar (Free version) from Modern Tribe, and I’m finding that the calendar pulls the heading size from the theme — which means it’s far too big to appear in a sidebar. So, I can’t use the calendar widget in a sidebar — only using the layout with sidebar at the bottom. Thanks!

http://rimcountrycelts.com

AC
    Blocked

Your website looks the same in IE, Chrome and Firefox for me. The width and everything is fine. As for the Events Calendar, I’ve clicked the Events tab and it doesn’t go anywhere. Some of the things you add to your site you may have to customize to fit, i.e., edit the style sheet, etc., to get it to work with your particular site/theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.