Graphics file as widget title

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Graphics file as widget title

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mnl 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mnl
    Participant

hi. I am running the balance theme on my client’s website. I am using the eNews Extended widget to grab my visitors email addresses. Instead of using the widget title, I would like to use a graphics file. To do that for the social media icons widget, I used a text widget and hand-coded the HTML code. You can see what I am talking about on the website http://sharonhornconsulting.com/web. Can you coache me please how to make that particular widget title an image or guide me to the email form code I can put in a text widget (as I did for the social media icons). Thank you for your help.

Susan

Have you looked at the Genesis eNews extended plugin?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/genesis-enews-extended/

The Metro theme has a newsletter sign up box using this pluging, and you can style the sign-up box in the stylesheet for the plugin

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

mnl
    Participant

hi Susan. Thank you for your response. I am using the Genesis e-news extended plug-in now.  The customization I need is not with the content of the widget (I can style that in CSS) but with the widget title in the sidebar.  If you look at the website link in my original post, you can see the social media title is a graphic image file; the e-news extended widget title is text. The social media sidebar widget is a text widget with HTML code for the buttons and links. I would love to be able to do the same thing for email address harvesting, using my custom title and (perhaps) the e-news extended code to grab the email addresses.

thank you for looking again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.