Gravatar on Author Box

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Gravatar on Author Box

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

reedsync

Gravatar is working correctly and pulling my photo on blog comments so I believe I have it set up correctly on Grvatar. However, it does not pull for the Genesis User Profile Widget ….. any thoughts?

The Widget is in the footer

http://michaelreedrealtor.com/

Anita
    Participant

I see the same picture as on here in the author box. Did you resolve this?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

reedsync

Gravatar on Author Box should read ‘Gravatar in User Profile Widget’

The gravatar does not pull for the User Profile Widget

So no, I did not resolve this issue yet….

Anita
    Participant

There might be a conflict with the Jetpack Hovercards. Can you deactivate this – http://jetpack.me/support/gravatar-hovercards/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

reedsync

Thanks for the suggestion but it still does not want to pull thru :-|

Anita
    Participant

Go to Discussion > Scroll down to Default Avatar – switch to the Mystery Man. Then reactivate the Gravatar in Jetpack.

Anita
    Participant

Then go back to Discussion > Avatars and see if your image is there.

reedsync

It does not pull my photo thru, but when I click thru the ‘mystery man’ hover card the profiles does have my correct email address…..

snakeair
    Participant

Are you using the same email address that you have listed on the gravatar website in your blog profile account?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  snakeair.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  snakeair.

Anita
    Participant

@snakeair, I believe he is because his gravatar is showing up in the comments.

@reedsync – are you using the Gravatar Jetpack widget or the Genesis User Profile Widget? Try the Gravatar Jetpack widget – click the drop down where your name is at – select Custom. Enter your Gravatar email address in there, Save, Refresh and see if it shows up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.