Happy New Years

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Happy New Years

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wheeler 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pretty much like the title says, Happy New years.

We had a great time last night at a friend’s house. We had to check out early because of the kids but it was still a lot of fun.

Did anyone do anything fun?

I made a resolution about 20 years ago now to stop making New Years resolutions. So far I’ve kept that resolution, but I think that bettering yourself is a great idea. I just make mine more personal by evaluating my life and asking what I should do differently for my birthday, which is in October. That is why I’ve been doing the new fitness thing.

That said, did anyone make a New Years resolution they care to share?

Happy New Year, Nick!

I was actually in bed before 9pm – I guess I’m getting old – I’d had a busy day earlier in the day (had to drive to camp to pick up my son from Boy Scout winter camp, and then drive home in awful weather – it was exhausting!)

Even though I know I’ll break them, I still end up making New Year’s resolutions. This year, I want to be consistent about continuing my education, and take a couple of classes per semester (rather than a couple of classes at the beginning of the year, and then doing nothing for the remainder of the year!)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

I went to my dad’s friends party last night. Since i’m looking to change career’s, I was getting some contact’s since everyone was drinking.  (Easy to get a yes then a no when they have a few beers in there system) This was the first year I didn’t go to a bar to bring in the new year.

I’m in a position at my current job for the past 13 years that I will lose my job this coming Feb, if I dont’ transfer to new department (massive pay cut If I can move) or face the unemployment line. Little hard for me to get a online business going when I spent to much money on xmas present’s so I’m going to try a new career and put the blog business idea on hold for now. (Need capital anyways)

I have a feeling 2013 will be a big year for all of us blogger’s.  I can’t wait to see what StudioPress has instore for us.

Happy 2013! Waited ’til midnight, toasted the TV party, then went back to trying to figure out how to accomplish my New Years resolution: switch my site over to Genesis. Didn’t get far with that, so went to bed around 1am.

Went for a bike ride with a friend today to clear my head, but ruined that by hitting the computer when I got home.

Maybe I should quit making resolutions. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.