Header responsive CSS

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Header responsive CSS

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  petergunn 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

petergunn

Hi,

I have been trying to modify the header’s style sheet but with limited success. Looks OK when viewing on a PC. Now here are screenshots of what I’m trying to achieve when viewed on a iPad.

a) Actual result when viewing on a iPad:

b) This is the result I’m trying to achieve (all on the same line)

The logo size is 125 x 90 and the right image is 150 x 90. What would be the CSS hack to do this?

Thanks,

PeterGunn

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  petergunn.
    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by  petergunn.

nutsandbolts

Can you post a link to your site? It’s always easier to help if we can see what you see.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

petergunn

Hi nutsandbolts,

The site is being remodeled on a local server, that’s why I made screenshots instead of simply posting a link. Hope you still can help.

nutsandbolts

Check the widths of the title area and header right widget area in your media queries. Looks like they are both dropping to 100% at a certain point, when you likely want them to be 50% and floated to the left and right.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

petergunn

Thanks,

I’ll keep trying… if it doesn’t work, I’ll upload a clone online tomorrow so we can all see it :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.