Header Right Area

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Header Right Area

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

stefiharr
    Participant

Hi anitac,

I uploaded the four sizes to the responsive header plugin.  The smallest one surely does seem small…but if that’s the way it’s supposed to be, then no prob!

Now the issue is with that stuff on the right.  When I had it lining up with the bottom of the logo on the left, it had to have a big margin-top.  That meant that when the device is smaller, the stuff on the right falls below the logo (good!) but with a big space between the logo and the stuff that falls below it.

Is there a way to have it all “float” to the bottom of the widget area without having to specify that huge top margin?

Thank you!!!  (www.thegratefulbread.com/newsite)

Anita
    Participant

You know responsive is different for each website because the responsive settings will need to be changed for each website based on the header, logo, and other things in there. I can really give any other assistance without looking at and having a change to modify and play with the code. I can do this for you as a freelance service if you want. If you are interested, send me an email on my website. I can use a responsive tool to try to get it worked out for you. You can see you site using this – http://studiopress.com/responsive.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.