Header Right Missing in Widgets Section

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Header Right Missing in Widgets Section

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sassyim
    Participant

I moved my site to another domain and now the header right is no longer in the widget section.

Prose Theme Used:
    Appearance>Widgets

There use to be a section that said “Header Right – This is the right side of the header” above the Primary Sidebar and Secondary Sidebar.

This is where I had my newsletter signup information.   How can I get it back?

The site is http://divinefemininecoaching.com/  if you need to take a peak at it.

Thank you,
    Sundra

braddalton
    Participant

Should still be there. Try dragging the widget back into that area.

sassyim
    Participant

I know it should be there, but unfortunately nothing is listed as “Header Right” to drag back.

It is not in the “Available Widget” area nor the “Inactive Widgets” area.

Thanks,

Sundra

sassyim
    Participant

I just deleted the prose these and re-installed it.  The header right, is not there.

Odd thing though, I just created a new website using the same prose theme and framework.  Header Right in the widgets is there.  I do not understand whey it is missing on this site even when I deleted it and re-installed it using the SAME files as I did the new website.

Does anyone have any solutions for me??

Thank you,

Sundra

braddalton
    Participant

Could be due to a plugin conflct. Try deactivating all plugins using the Bulk Actions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.