Header Right widget does not show image in Internet Explorer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Header Right widget does not show image in Internet Explorer

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monkeywrench 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

monkeywrench
    Participant

There’s a blank space at the Header Right widget area when I’m using IE8 and above. No problem in Firefox and Chrome. Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.

http://www.pinoycarparts.com/

Anita
    Participant

I see it just fine in IE. Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

monkeywrench
    Participant

This is really weird. Somehow the image is showing already and I don’t even know how to prevent it from happening again. Please close this topic.

And I’m still scratching my head on what happened. :-)

Anita
    Participant

If you have any type of caching plugin activated, edits may not show up immediately. You would need to clear the cache in the plugin.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

monkeywrench
    Participant

Thanks for the tip about the cache. Appreciated. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.