header right widget width / wrapping

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks header right widget width / wrapping

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bbrink
    Participant

Hi,

How can I change the header right widget so that the text wraps nicer? I’d insert a break in the line but that does look good when viewed in smaller browser. I think if I can set the width of the ext box to about 600 it might look good in full size browser as well as mobil. I am using the responsive GENERATE theme.   http;//www.test2013.acmepos.com

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: It helps to make URLs actual links
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: It helps to make URLs actual links

SoZo

The Header Right sidebar is styled by #header .widget-area. I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.