Header Top – Featured Posts Font Problem (Executive)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Header Top – Featured Posts Font Problem (Executive)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lvvvvvl
    Participant

I’m using the executive child theme and I’ve contacted support with no luck. I’m using Featured Posts widget in the Header Top section of my homepage theme, but unlike in the Header Middle section, the titles of the posts are formatted in <h2> tags http://lonerwolf.com . I’ve been trying to think of what css I could add to edit the size of it but can’t seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SoZo

Not sure what you mean by header top and middle but all post/page titles are wrapped in h2 tags. If you want to style those differently then you need to find the h2 rules in your style sheet and edit those or add new rules if what you need isn’t already declared. I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.