Header Width Settings – Eleven40

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Header Width Settings – Eleven40

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daniel123 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

spacity
    Participant

Hi,

I am having some trouble with the header width settings in CSS for the eleven40 theme.  Since I updated the header area with a custom graphic logo (logo-texture.png), the menu items on header right are no longer flush with the logo on header left for most page widths.  Can anyone please instruct me which css settings to change so the menu remains flush on all widths using the partial width header?

Also, since I changed the logo to a custom version, the full with header (smaller mobile version) no longer shows the logo in the middle of the screen as it did for the text version and the logo area no longer stretches across the entire screen either.  Can anyone help me on how to fix this?  I would like for the logo area to continue to cover the entire screen witch in the full width header and its ok if the current logo repeats itself.

The example site is http://www.ratesguide.com .

Thanks in advance,

Spencer

cdils
    Participant

Hey Spencer,

Site’s looking good!

To center that logo on a mobile screen, add the following to your Responsive Design CSS rules  – maybe under “@media only screen and (max-width: 800px)”:

.header-image #title-area, .header-image #title, .header-image #title a {

float: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

spacity
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help!

daniel123
    Participant

test reply

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Header Width Settings – Eleven40’ is closed to new replies.