Help Adding Ad Code to Footer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help Adding Ad Code to Footer

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kimberly9938
    Participant

Hi, all!

I need to add the “Comscore Beacon” code to my blog’s footer template to support premium ads for the ad network I am working with. They sent me the code with the following instruction:

“Edit your blog(s) template and add the html code in your blog’s footer template – before the </body> tag.”

I have looked through all of the template files for my child theme (in the “Appearance” –> “Editor” section), and there is no </body> tag in any of them. I even looked in the stylesheet, but it isn’t there either.

I did find the “Header and Footer Scripts” boxes in the Genesis Theme Settings, which say that “The wp_footer() hook executes immediately before the closing </body> tag in the document source.”

Is this where I need to place the code?

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Kimberly

P.S. I am using the Pure Elegance child theme, and here are the template I have:

featured-widget.php
    Theme Functions (functions.php)
    home.php
    style.php
    slideshow-widget.php
    social-widget.php

braddalton
    Participant

Yes. 1st. Try the Header and Footer Scripts” boxes in the Genesis Theme Settings or 2nd. use the genesis Simple Hooks plugin.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.