Help – custom code that fixes the alignment issue for responsive slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help – custom code that fixes the alignment issue for responsive slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sam33joy 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jcaustin
    Participant

I’m trying to fix the genesis responsive slider on my executive theme. When it’s viewed on a smartphone the slider title and content text doesn’t appear. I sent a help to support and received this message:

You can change the way this works, but it will require an edit to the style.css file.

Find this in your style sheet near the bottom
    .menu li.right,
    #content #genesis-responsive-slider .slide-excerpt {
    display: none;
    }

Edit it like this

.menu li.right {
    display: none;
    }

This will make it show up but as I said previously, there will be an alignment issue. You will need to make some custom code that fixes the alignment issue. I don’t have any code for that, so if you need help with that customization please start a thread in our community forums.

Can anyone help me with the custom code I need to fix this???

Thanks

http://www.aciwny.com

AC
    Blocked

Go to the slider settings under Genesis > Slider Settings. Scroll down and there is a box labeled “Hide Title & Content on Mobile Devices” – that box is probably checked. Uncheck it and save.

jcaustin
    Participant

Did that first and when that didn’t work I sent the message to support and received the answer that i posted. They told me that I will need the to change the style.css file and that I will need special code written to the alignment issue. They said someone on the forum might be able to help me with the code.

Thanks

sam33joy
    Participant

Hello How can I fix the slider in executive theme, I use my own picture but dont fit? its some code?

sam33joy
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.