HELP! enews extended – "subscribe/go" button not displaying

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks HELP! enews extended – "subscribe/go" button not displaying

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kraft 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KBordonaro
    Participant

Hi, Everyone!

I configured the enews extended  to appear at the end of my blog posts per Brian Gardner’s instructions. Everything is working fine – except the “go/subscribe” button isn’t displaying.

Help!

Thanks so much,

Kimberly

cdils
    Participant

Hi Kimberly,

I’m not sure, but I think the widget won’t display a “go” button until all the form action field is properly filled out in the widget settings. If that’s not the answer, can you post a link to a page that’s using the form as well as which mail service you’re using (i.e. aweber, mailchimp, etc)?

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

KBordonaro
    Participant

Thanks, Carrie.

I gave up on the enews widget and just coded it from this tutorial here:

http://www.techlila.com/how-to-add-newsletter-signup-box-genesis

-kb

Kraft
    Participant

Hi Kimberly,

It also could have been an issue with your theme. Minimum and a couple of others hide the submit button per the theme design.

Cheers.

Brandon Kraft
    Volunteer
    Blog | Twitter | Business
    Genesis eNews Extended Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HELP! enews extended – "subscribe/go" button not displaying’ is closed to new replies.