Help! Having a Ton of trouble adding logo to a child theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help! Having a Ton of trouble adding logo to a child theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  statusmedia 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

statusmedia
    Participant

I’ve been stuck at this for awhile. Definitely do not know much about coding, but I’ve managed to get half way there – the only thing I need to change is the logo.

Here is my problem:

I am using the Blog News child theme by WPCanada. I am doing the site for someone and they wanted the navigation bar to be changed to what it is now and the logo moved above the header. I’ve somewhat managed to do that, but I need to link the logo to the index/homepage and I also want to bring the menu up closer to the logo.

How can I go about doing this?

http://www.ritamailheau.com/

bmaven
    Participant

In Line #248 of your CSS, the .header-image #title a is set to 10px in height. Change this to 100px.

Then in line #293, .menu-primary has a 50px margin top and bottom. You can either remove this line or change the 50px to 10px (or whatever you like) to move it up toward the top.

Hope this helps!

Warmly,
    Jeni

Blogging growth strategist & revenue coach at The Blog Maven, fearless leader of 3 preschoolers…tweeting it up @theblogmaven

sangfroidweb
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

statusmedia
    Participant

Thank you!!!! I knew it was going to be something simple, right front of my eyes. Hey, I appreciate the fast response. Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Rob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.