Help I can't get WP Cycle to work after a redirect

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help I can't get WP Cycle to work after a redirect

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john gronley 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

john gronley
    Participant

Hello;

I changed the domain name for a customer to http://phoenixhomecourt.com/ and then tried a redirect for the home page which threw a loop error message. So I deleted the redirect with no luck and then uninstalled the redirect plugin and deleted it but I cannot get the WP cycle to show any photos? The photos are in the WP cycle library but they don’t show in the rotator nor do the images in the footer widget. Can somebody help me? I did get some new pics to show that I re uploaded.

Thanks,

John

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  john gronley.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  john gronley.
    http://phoenixhomecourt.com/

braddalton
    Participant

Probably because the path to the images have changed and are now broken. How did you change the domain name?

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

john gronley
    Participant

I went into hostgator and did it in the cpanel and then in the database I guess I need to go further into the database. Thanks for the heads up

braddalton
    Participant

The DB Migrate DB plugin is an excellent free solution otherwise you would need to do a search find and replace using Notepad++.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

john gronley
    Participant

Thanks Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.