Help me Make The Jump From Thesis To Genesis

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Help me Make The Jump From Thesis To Genesis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrnasrinasir
    Participant

Good day,

Before I get started, I’d like to say that the experience from making the change was a decision thought over a long time. I focused on content much better on wordpress.com before I made the change to jump to wordpress.org and come along with Thesis. Before implementing on a new site, I had a hard time figuring our codes and spend weeks trying to get it right but still it didn’t feel right. I want to learn but I want to focus more on writing good content.

I love to write about life and self improvement and in the lines of happiness, but my idea is to go far. I’d like to build a community around my site, I like readers to get involved and spread the message across. Tell a story. Capture the audience hearts and hopefully change their lives. Hopefully live a day to sell a book of happy stories from the community.

So I had to look for a strong suit. A good theme that does exactly that.
    I keep looking between Parallax Pro, Centric Theme, and Outreach Pro, and I can’t decide. Any advice?

I’m ready to jump ship , will you be there with me?

If you’d like to see how my site is looking like now, the link is below.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by  mrnasrinasir.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by  mrnasrinasir.
    http://www.shiftintohappiness.com

Considering your current look at http://shiftintohappiness.com/ – you can also look for wintersong theme, going green and focus pro themes.

Of course, you can always post here to get basic Genesis support questions answered.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.