Help needed with adding Elastislide Code

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help needed with adding Elastislide Code

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I have been trying to come up with a horizontal responsive thumbnail slider that I can customize for my client’s church directory. We are using the Associate theme and want to put the thumbnail slider under the Genesis Slider. I found this and it will work perfectly – however, I don’t know where the heck to begin to put all the codes in the Functions or Home or anywhere so I can use it. Can someone instruct me on where I place their indicated code on this page? – http://tympanus.net/codrops/2011/09/12/elastislide-responsive-carousel/comment-page-2/#comments

Thank you in advance.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

… if anyone could assist me I would be very grateful. I only need to know where to place the contents of that link in to the functions and/or home page of the Associate theme. That’s it. Can someone please direct me?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

After searching and searching, I finally found some instructions that helped me to get this to work. About 10 pages into a Google Search I stumbled up on something. It pays go to beyond Page 1 or 2 of Google! I will post the instructions on my website and share it when I am done.

anitac
    Participant

If anyone is interested – here is what the Elastislide looks like on my client site – http://goo.gl/8K6xI. To get it to work, you add the Javascript code to the header box in Genesis and then the remaining codes (css, your links, etc.) all go inside a Text box in a widget area. I increased the height of the Featured widget area in Associate and then added the Text box underneath it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.