Help needed with adding Elastislide Code

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help needed with adding Elastislide Code

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AC
    Blocked

I have been trying to come up with a horizontal responsive thumbnail slider that I can customize for my client’s church directory. We are using the Associate theme and want to put the thumbnail slider under the Genesis Slider. I found this and it will work perfectly – however, I don’t know where the heck to begin to put all the codes in the Functions or Home or anywhere so I can use it. Can someone instruct me on where I place their indicated code on this page? – http://tympanus.net/codrops/2011/09/12/elastislide-responsive-carousel/comment-page-2/#comments

Thank you in advance.

AC
    Blocked

… if anyone could assist me I would be very grateful. I only need to know where to place the contents of that link in to the functions and/or home page of the Associate theme. That’s it. Can someone please direct me?

AC
    Blocked

After searching and searching, I finally found some instructions that helped me to get this to work. About 10 pages into a Google Search I stumbled up on something. It pays go to beyond Page 1 or 2 of Google! I will post the instructions on my website and share it when I am done.

AC
    Blocked

If anyone is interested – here is what the Elastislide looks like on my client site – http://goo.gl/8K6xI. To get it to work, you add the Javascript code to the header box in Genesis and then the remaining codes (css, your links, etc.) all go inside a Text box in a widget area. I increased the height of the Featured widget area in Associate and then added the Text box underneath it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help needed with adding Elastislide Code’ is closed to new replies.