Help Needed With Lifestyle 4.0 Logo changes (non-Genesis)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help Needed With Lifestyle 4.0 Logo changes (non-Genesis)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

deforeman

http://www.drsamcan.com

originally Lifestyle 3.0 now 4.0 with customizations

DrSamcan.com has been a very successful site for my client, ranking very well in organic searches for over three years.

I’ve made several changes to the site over this time but did not create a child theme to house them.

Current challenge is to have BOTH dynamic text AND a graphic logo installed simultaneously. The auto-magic features of the theme make that very difficult for me to do (limited CSS/PHP skills).

My approach was to place the h1 and h2 dynamic text in the “headerright” class and then use the auto “graphic logo” features; they didn’t work (probably my hacking is responsible).

Anyway, I don’t want to upgrade to Genesis, and I would be happy to pay for someone here to implement a custom logo cure.

Best regards, Dennis

Your comments

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  deforeman.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  deforeman.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

I’m a little confused… Lifestyle is a child theme, and Genesis must be installed for it to work, so your customizations should be safe. I’d be glad to try to help you out if you want to email me directly – andrea (at) nutsandboltsmedia (dot) com

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.