HELP PLEASE! NEED AFFILIATE MARKETING THEME!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion HELP PLEASE! NEED AFFILIATE MARKETING THEME!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HHOA
    Participant

Hi: I’ve been researching for weeks on end (and transitioning over to WP too) to find a WP theme (e-commerce), that will enable us to bulk upload via FTP product information from the many merchants for which we are affiliates — we advertise their products on our site, the prospective buyer clicks-through/gets redirected to the merchant’s site for additional details and to finalize the purchase. This said, we have multiple products which we sell directly via PayPal; therefore, need shopping cart integration.

We’re also hoping to have the ability to integrate a mailing list from the site so we may also conduct email marketing and social media marketing, as well.

From what I gather, we would need a grid-type of product setup with multiple category functions. We will have multiple sites, each filling several specialized niches (i.e., a site that sells equestrian/equine/pet related products and a separate site focusing on outdoor sports, hunting, fishing, etc.) — oh, and the capability to sell digital downloads.

SOOO, this may be a lot to ask for and I know there are themes/templates that focus on the affiliate marketer. I’ve got to transfer an existing site that is sitting idle since I don’t want to add any more products since we are moving away from their platform — just doesn’t work for us. Great product; just quickly realized the product would not meet our needs to upload product information via FTP.

If you have any themes that fit this bill, please share! I think some would work — just don’t want to make any more mistakes.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  HHOA. Reason: spelling error
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  HHOA. Reason: spelling error

Susan

You posted this a while back – are you still looking for a theme recommendation?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.