Help! Streamline theme: "Older Posts"

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help! Streamline theme: "Older Posts"

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chiefpua 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chiefpua
    Participant

The demo for the Streamline theme: http://demo.studiopress.com/streamline/

…shows a numbered page selector at the very bottom of the page underneath all of the front page’s blog posts.

It looks like [1][2][3][Next Page >]

My blog has the Streamline theme installed: http://chiefpua.com

…but as you can see, it only shows “< Older Posts” where it should have that numbered page selector. How do I change this?

Also, is there any way to change the color of the highlight when I try to highlight text on my site? The orange highlight color matches the orange theme but I changed my color theme to the blue option but the highlight color remained as orange…

Thanks

Susan

To change your page navigation, go to Dashboard > Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives > select post navigation technique “Numeric”.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

chiefpua
    Participant

Thank you so much, Susan!

Can anyone help me with the highlight color issue, though? I’m assuming it will involve changing some source code, but I’m rather unfamiliar with that sort of stuff…

Susan

Sorry – I missed that part of the question. Hang on, let me look at your stylesheet. Back shortly…

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

wmwebdes
    Participant

You may find this useful… a post by Brian Gardner on the colour of selected text.

Hope that helps.

chiefpua
    Participant

Thank you very very much, wmwebdes. It took me a little while but thanks to the post you  linked me to I finally fixed it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Help! Streamline theme: "Older Posts"’ is closed to new replies.