Help with Contact Form 7 (font style, font color, reCaptcha)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help with Contact Form 7 (font style, font color, reCaptcha)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wilsonconsultingllc
    Participant

I’m using the Balance theme on the Genesis framework and, suffice to say, am a WordPress newbie.

I recently installed the Contact Form 7 plugin for an inexpensive contact form. You can view the form here: http://www.wilsoncareercoaching.com/contact-travis/

I’d like to change both the color and the font style in the text fields; it’s too light-colored and you can’t tell if the caps lock key is up or down). I’ve done some research and I think I need to make the changes in my theme’s style sheet. I know of style sheets, but I have no idea how to manipulate them (no CSS experience, very limited HTML experience). I have also installed the Google Fonts plugin.

Further, I was able to download and install a reCaptcha for the form, but I know that those can be annoying and hard to input. I would greatly appreciate any kind of reCaptcha alternative that a newb such as me can utilize.

Thanks in advance for your help! I truly appreciate it!

SoZo

I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.