Help with Custom Post Types/Taxonomy Plugin

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help with Custom Post Types/Taxonomy Plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I have reviewed and would like to use this plugin called Types – “Types – Complete Solution for Custom Fields and Types” which can be found here. I watched their video and everything seems easy enough. The problem I am  having now is the “output”. Their instructions are here – and if I don’t want to purchase their Toolset for $149, they say that it can be done With PHP coding and Types API functions. I don’t have a clue how to do this and especially with Genesis.

Has anyone ever used this plugin? Would someone be willing to assist me with how to output my information with a template?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

wpspeak
    Participant

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but if you have no idea how to code it, I suggest you to buy Easy Custom Content Types plugin.

Some of the cool features:

1. Auto generate template for custom tax archive, single page for CPT.

2. You can also enable the option to automatically show the metabox value on single page template.

The price of the plugin is just $30. I’ve bought this plugin and satisfied with what it’s capable of. Very handy to create CPT, custom tax and metabox. However, if you’re an advance developer, you’ll hate this plugin.

ps: There’s video at the plugin page, please watch it.

anitac
    Participant

Thank you. I will review that now.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.