Help with Hupso Share Buttons and eleven40 child theme…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help with Hupso Share Buttons and eleven40 child theme…

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Moore 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chris Moore
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m using this plugin on one of my sites: Hupso Share Buttons (Version 3.9.3)

If you go to this page and click on the Facebook “Like” (and no, this is not a ploy to get likes! You are free to “unlike it” by hovering over it and hitting the “x” afterwards): http://reflectonthis.com/health-well-being/let-water-be-thy-medicine/

So when you “like” the post, there is a small drop-down window that is supposed to appear so that you can type in something that you would like to say when you post it to Facebook. This drop-down goes behind, and you can actually access it.

Can anyone here diagnos what is happened exactly? I’m assuming there must be some kind of CSS fix, I just don’t know what it is.

Thanks!

~ Chris M.

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

http://reflectonthis.com/health-well-being/let-water-be-thy-medicine/

Chris Moore
    Participant

Typo: This drop-down goes behind, and you can actually access it.

Should be: This drop-down goes behind, and you can’t actually access it.

And there were a few other typos… It’s 3:08am where I am right now. LOL…

Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Chris Moore
    Participant

Just a friendly *bump* here… Still looking for solutions.

Thanks!

Chris Moore
    Participant

I actually figured this out, all you need to do is change `overflow: hidden;` to `overflow: visible;`.

I ended up going with the Digg Digg social sharing plugin though. So I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.