Hide Intro in Education (responsive site blues)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Hide Intro in Education (responsive site blues)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jronaldlee
    Participant

The way I have my introduction section set up, it doesn’t make any sense on an iPad or iPhone. Is there a way to tell the blog to not load that section if the request comes from an iOS device?

http://jamesisrunning.com

anitac
    Participant

What content do you have in the intro section so we can target the right area?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jronaldlee
    Participant

The intro section is the white space under the slider, prior to the blog content. It has four linked .png image files that supplement navigation (progress, featured articles, journal, support).

Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

Add this down at the bottom in both places of your media queries or responsive design area:

.intro {
    display: none;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.