Hire someone to set up hosting?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Hire someone to set up hosting?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HFlash
    Participant

I love creating and maintaining WP sites, but it seems that getting the hosting set up, especially when I need to set up subdomains, or transfer from other hosting providers, almost always causes frustration.

I’m thinking there are people who I could hire to handle just the hosting setup/transfers, but am unable to recall any search terms needed to find them online. Any recommendations on people or businesses which do this?

Not sure if it matters, but I use HostGator.

Thanks,
    Melissa

anitac
    Participant

I do it for my clients and have several on HostGator. If you are looking to outsource that function visit my website and drop me an email.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Bill Murray
    Participant

@HFlash – We do performance optimized, manged WP hosting, where you can use many Genesis themes (including all SP themes), and gain access to premium plugins such as Gravity Forms and the Soliloquy slider. The performance of sites on our network is much better than even a VPS on Hostgator, and we know a couple of things about Genesis.

We’ll move any site to our network free of charge with a 1 year commitment. For more info, you can either follow us on Twitter and DM us your email or drop us an email to sales at wpperform.com.

Web: http://wpperform.com or Twitter: @wpperform

We do managed WordPress hosting.

braddalton
    Participant

I’ve completed dozens of migrations.

Here’s a few happy clients http://wpsites.net/wordpress-testimonials/

WordPress Developer & Consultant
    Brad Dalton400+ StudioPress Tutorials & 1200+ Code snippets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.