Hiring an SEO guru

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Hiring an SEO guru

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

VegasAgent
    Participant

Hi there. I have 30 community word press sites and a site on the Real Estate Webmasters platform (my main site). I am starting to look around for someone who can take over management of all these sites as a full time position, doing SEO work, updating content, writing blogs, getting my main sites listed in Google Places, Bing Places, Yahoo Places, adding backlinks, etc. In other words, someone REALLY good that knows real estate web sites and how to generate leads from them using the search engines organically.

Was thinking of paying a base salary monthly plus bonuses for closings generated so that the person selected has a great incentive to work hard and make a great living. So I have a couple of questions for the group:

1. What kind of target annual income, between salary and bonus, would it take to get someone really good to work full time for me on this?
    2. I would like to find someone local that can work right in our office. Any ideas for finding the right person??? There are lots of people who say they know SEO, but very few who actually do. And of course real estate is a highly competitive field. I built and managed these sites on my own over the years, and I generate about 900 new registered leads a month off of them now. Want someone that can maintain and actually improve on this.

Thanks in advance for your insight and feedback!

http://www.GreatLasVegasHomes.com

AC
    Blocked

Diann, send me your email address using my contact form on my website and I’ll email my response to you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.