Home bottom image titles position – Legacy theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Home bottom image titles position – Legacy theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gvnet
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if someone may be able to help me; I would like to move the Post title from below the featured image to above it for home-bottom-1 – (#home-bottom h2)

The widgets use a Genesis Featured page with ‘Show post title’ ticked.

Link to site

Many thanks

anitac
    Participant

If you uncheck the Show Post Title – and… manual type the title into the the title area of the widget – the Title will appear above the image.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

gvnet
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I did find that but then the title is not hyperlinked to the post.

Is there anyway to do that?

anitac
    Participant

Unfortunately not. I asked on the old forum board a couple months ago and they said it would require major coding to do that. But the featured image you are using is ‘clickable’ – but you want the title ‘clickable’ too?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.