Home Page Widget Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Home Page Widget Issue

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

merpmerp
    Participant

Hello,

On my home page for http://www.telsolutions.com I am having a problem with Widget 2 and Widget 3 on my Corporate Theme.

If  you take a look now, you will see the slide show in Widget 3 is lower than everything else.  If I swap Widget 2 and Widget 3 there is no problem, but I would like to have the quote tool in the middle.
    If anyone could tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it that would be excellent.

Thank you for your help,

Mark

Anita
    Participant

Your home-middle-3 widget is not in the same wrap area as the other two widgets.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

merpmerp
    Participant

Anitac,

Thank you for that information.  Now, can you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you,

Mark

Anita
    Participant

You need to reposition it in your home.php file. It’s in a separate DIV. Try to put it in the same DIV as the others. I can’t really tell you because I don’t have your code.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

merpmerp
    Participant

Anitac,

First off, when I read your post I was thinking, “wow, what does that mean in English?”.

However,  you mentioned DIV, so I figured that had to do with something.  So, I went into the second widget and there were what looked like three extra </div>’s there.

So, I deleted them and everything fell into place!

Thank you for your help with this!

Mark

Anita
    Participant

Ahhh sorry about that, but I am glad you figured it out and it’s working for you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Home Page Widget Issue’ is closed to new replies.