Home Widget – Lifestyle theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Home Widget – Lifestyle theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obviouscoin 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

obviouscoin
    Participant

I’m really new at all of this, so please forgive me if I phrase what I’m trying to say and ask in the wrong manner.  I am using the home widget as the first featured post function.  The featured posts display as they should…however, just above the first post, and just below the category menu, Home is displayed.

It is not the clickable home buttom (that  one is above the header).  If memory serves me correctly, the Home was displayed on the theme when I activated it.  What I would like to know, is how to detlete the text Home.

I would give a url to the site, but I have it in maintenance mode.  I plan on cloning it to a site I am building this for and that currently runs on an old theme.

http://www.ucanaa.com

Susan

Have you been able to resolve your issue? I’m not seeing anything that says “home” on the site you linked to.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

obviouscoin
    Participant

Uh oh…forgot to update the information.  I went ahead and moved the website to its proper place.  It is now  at weightlossandme.com.

The “home” I am talking about, says it is inherited from the body of the theme when I view it in Firefox.  I’m really hoping I don’t have to modify anything in functions .php because I tried following instructions for a couple other mods I wanted to do and when I did, it “broke” the site (it disappeared).  Fortunately, my host does daily backups along with those I do before  attempting any modifications.

Obviously, I’m really new to all this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.