Homepage – Featured Widgets Not Working – Lifestyle Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Homepage – Featured Widgets Not Working – Lifestyle Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jmalisos
    Participant

For some reason I cannot get the featured content to work despite dragging the Featured Posts widget into the Home Left and Home Right Areas. This happened after the site went down… now the site is backup. Note that the widget areas functioned properly before the site went offline (the site went offline after inserting code into the functions.php file related to the following issue).

The secondary issue is that I am unable to add a responsive slider to the homepage while ensuring proper homepage formatting. The soliquoy slider plugin was added however, the homepage slider messed up the formatting of the homepage. As a result I tried adding a Top Home widget area so that I could try adding the genesis responsive slider. When I tried that, the site crashed.

Any advice on both issues?

Site: http://www.polarrvsales.com

AC
    Blocked

You are using a much older version of Lifestyle. I would suggest that you update your theme to the latest version to ensure compatibility with all of the newer plugins that have been developed. Some plugins will not work with older themes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.