Horizontal Featured Pages – Modern Portfolio

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Horizontal Featured Pages – Modern Portfolio

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sp65 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sp65
    Participant

No matter what I try I can not get a widget area, say ‘portfolio’ to contain 3 featured pages side by side.

I am trying to rip off what executive theme achieves, but everything I try still leaves them stacked vertically.

Any thoughts appreciated.

anitac
    Participant

The theme to the link attached to your post is leading me to an website developed in Eleven40. Please share the link to the site with the Modern-Portfolio theme installed.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sp65
    Participant

Thanks for looking in.

the site lives here http://www.heart2herts-counselling.org

It’s currently using modern portfolio out of the box, but with featured pages instead of featured posts

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  sp65.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  sp65.

anitac
    Participant

Use are using the Portfolio which wasn’t coded to provide Horizontal Pages. You will need to create CSS in your style sheet for each of the individual Featured Page widgets so that they will line up. If you need more assistance creating the CSS, I am available for freelance work to assist you with this. Just go to my website and fill out the form on the right hand side.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sp65
    Participant

Thanks for that. I was trying to make the css changes to the widget area and not the individual Pages.  For now I have moved some pages to posts which is a bit lazy, but will do until I can work. M around the CSS.

thanks.

anitac
    Participant

When you drag over the pages – each Featured Page will be assigned a unique ID. From there you target the CSS around those IDs.

sp65
    Participant

That’s really useful, thank you for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.