How can I make a full width page?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How can I make a full width page?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toni.gomes 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

toni.gomes
    Participant

I want to make a full width single page, without sidebar and footer widget? I want to make that page as my home page.

Please tell me

cdils
    Participant

Hi there. For the page in question, just go to the post editor screen for that page and you’ll find Layout Options settings and can set it to full width.

Then, go to Settings > Reading and choose “A static page” and select the page you desire. That’s it!

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

toni.gomes
    Participant

where is the post editor screen?

i tried from page/quick edit but no full width option

cdils
    Participant

It’s not available as a quick edit option. You’ll need to Edit the post/page and it’s on that screen.

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

toni.gomes
    Participant

nope. I tried but its not there. i found 1 thing, landing page but this option removed all things

cdils
    Participant

Ah, it may be hidden. If you look at the upper right hand corner of the post edit screen there’s a little “Screen Options” tab. Make sure Layout Settings is checked.

If that doesn’t work, send me a link to your site and I’ll take a look.

Cheers,

Carrie

I tweet @cdils.

toni.gomes
    Participant

:(

nope still same thing and my all option is mark no hidden option

toni.gomes
    Participant

toni.gomes
    Participant

cdils
    Participant

So the plugin did the trick for you? Site’s looking great!

I tweet @cdils.

toni.gomes
    Participant

actually not. i found where was the option so i am not using this plugin. but its good with a lot of option you can make deferent layout for each page with this plugin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.