How do I change my logo image/header?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How do I change my logo image/header?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shamrockjzb
    Participant

I am using the Genesis framework with the Crystal child theme.  I hired someone to help me set up my site and now I am not sure how to change the logo in the upper left hand side of my page :/ My website is http://shamrabyrne.com. Can anyone help me figure out how to change my logo?

Thank you!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

Looks like the logo being used is reflected in this css around line 108 of style.css
    .header-image #header #title-area {
    background: url(http://shamrabyrne.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/personalpaleocoach.jpg) no-repeat center top;
    }

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

shamrockjzb
    Participant

That is what I thought as well!  That image file is actually a different one than what is showing up on the website. I went in an edited the logo in the CSS, but the logo that is showing up still says “Feminine Power.”  Why is this?

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

The one I see doesn’t say Feminine Power. You may just need to clear your browser cache.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

shamrockjzb
    Participant

You’re right!  Once I cleared my browser cache it popped up with the right one.  Thanks, Jen!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How do I change my logo image/header?’ is closed to new replies.