How do I get gravatars to show on comments?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How do I get gravatars to show on comments?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mariafernandez 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mariafernandez
    Participant

I don’t seem to be able to get gravatars to appear on my Balance theme blog next to each comment. All I get is the generic Gravatar Logo for every person commenting (See: http://www.spanish-bites.com/how-to-speak-spanish-with-confidence-even-as-a-beginner/)

I have my own gravatar set up at gravatar.com and it obviously works sometimes as it’s appearing here, in my author box, and in other blogs when I comment.

How do I get gravatars to appear next to comments? In my WP admin panel, under Settings / Discussions, I’ve ticked ‘Show Avatars’ and I’ve selected the ‘Gravatar Logo’ as the default avatar.

I’m obviously missing something. I just don’t know what. Please, help.

braddalton
    Participant

The people leaving comments on your blog aren’t using an email address which is linked to a Gravatar.com account

mariafernandez
    Participant

And what about me? Why doesn’t my gravatar appear?

braddalton
    Participant

Add the email address you use in your WordPress settings to your Gravatar.com account.

mariafernandez
    Participant

Unfortunately, I’ve already done that. It still doesn’t work.

My gravatar works in my author box, but not in the comments below it. Any idea why?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.