How do I get no line spacing?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How do I get no line spacing?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dragonfly 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dragonfly
    Participant

Hi guys, I used to play with HTML for my basic blog about 8 years ago…forgotten alot of it.

In my website, I have a blog page. I have three sentences. I want one under the other so there are three lines of text without spacing.

Can you tell me how I can do that without making them into bullet points? What I want is a bit like this post, but no spacing between the three lines.

Dragonfly
    Participant

Bump

Susan

Are you talking about no spacing between lines.
    Like this?
    If so, when you go to write a blog post, put it in “text” mode, and not “visual”, and just type away.
    It will only automatically add in line spacing (paragraph) breaks if you indicate you want it to.
    If you are talking about something different, can you please provide the URL of your site, with an example of the page you are referring to.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Dragonfly
    Participant

Hi Susan, yes I am talking about no line spacing like that. Thanks for your tip, I will use that.

Problem is for b log posts already there,

I wrote  blog posts and got my IT people to post them up because I am building my site. I use http://www.websupportteam.com.

When I go to edit the post to remove spacing, it doesn’t seem to work….I notice they have code before and after words.

I can’t give you the site address because its still in dev.

Example is this

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>“The Irish tell a story of a man who came to the gates of heaven and asked to be let it. St peter said “Of course , just show me your scars”</p>
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”>The man said ‘I have no scars”</p>
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”>St Peter said “What a pity, was there nothing worth fighting for??”</p>
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”>~ Exert from the speech</p>

Looks like this (below) – how do I now remove the spaces between the lines? Do I just remove the </P> s ?

“The Irish tell a story of a man who came to the gates of heaven and asked to be let it. St peter said “Of course , just show me your scars”

The man said ‘I have no scars”

St Peter said “What a pity, was there nothing worth fighting for??”

~ Exert from the speech

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.