How do I install a search into the Navigation Bar Menu?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How do I install a search into the Navigation Bar Menu?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dp 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dp
    Participant

Hello!  Newbie here with a quick question.  I downloaded the Landscape Theme by Studiopress, which runs on the Genesis Framework.  Love the program so far, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a “Search Form for your Site” widget installed on my Primary Navigation Menu Bar.  It let’s me click and drag the widget to the Header, Sidebars, Widget Areas and Footers, but there is no option to put it on the Nav Bar (that I can find anyway).  I would like it to look exactly like the Demo.  Here’s my site, which I just started.  Any help or thoughts would be lovely!  Thank you!

dp

dp
    Participant

Never mind.  Got it.  You go into the Dashboard on WordPress, go to Genesis, Theme Settings, and on the Navigation section there’s an option called “Enable Extra’s on Right Side?”, check the box, then a drop down dialogue box appears where “Search Form” is one of the options.  Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How do I install a search into the Navigation Bar Menu?’ is closed to new replies.