How do I make my logo not blurry on mobile device?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How do I make my logo not blurry on mobile device?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lmacadam 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lmacadam

I’ve installed the responsive header plugin and uploaded my header image in various different sizes from 1154 down to 240 px wide. The header looks fine on the computer screen but on my phone it is so blurry you can hardly read it. How can I fix this without slowing down loading time by increasing resolution?

I’ve saved it as 72 dpi — should I be saving images at a higher dpi? I thought 72 was the web standard but maybe I’m wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.thenewpretty.com

speedmouse
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just asked my daughter to bring it up on her phone and it looks beautiful. Not blurry or anthing …have you fixed it since you posted?

lmacadam

Really? No I haven’t fixed it, still looks blurry on my phone. Thanks for checking, though!

Maybe my screen is hi-res or something? It’s an iPhone 5. Can anyone with an iPhone 5 weigh in?

Ted

I don’t have iphone but it looks good on android.

photo of phone

not that the photo is very good, but the logo is fine.

lmacadam

Excellent, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.