How Do I Set Margin For A Specific H4 Tag?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How Do I Set Margin For A Specific H4 Tag?

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anotherusername
    Participant

How How Do I Set Margin For A Specific H4 Tag?

The tag’s code is this:

<h4 class=”widget-title widgettitle”>Great Photos Put More Money In YOUR Pocket!</h4>

It is on this page:

http://www.marinhomephotography.com/

In my style sheet, I tried things like this

.widget title widgettitle h4 {

margin: 25px;

}

But that didn’t do anything.

(I also tried .widget title h4 and .widgettitle h4 but that did not work, either)

Thanks in advance.

http://www.marinhomephotography.com/

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Since that’s the only H4 in the home welcome widget area, look for #home-welcome h4 in your stylesheet and try adding the margin there.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

anotherusername
    Participant

Thanks for the help, Andrea:

It was actually in there, but when I put in the css, I typed in a comma after the different values and left off the semi colon, like this;

#home-welcome h4 {

margin: 25px, 0, 0, 0

}

Guess I was having a brain cramp (almost typed “brain crap” there… oh well… same thing I guess…)

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Hey, no worries! I do things like that ALL the time. After I stare at something for so long, I can’t see it anymore. Glad you got it taken care of. :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.