How Do I Use the 1152 Grid Layout

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How Do I Use the 1152 Grid Layout

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I received Brian’s email about the Beta of 1.9 and see the 1152 Grid Layout – http://www.genesisframework.com/layouts/1152-grid-system/. How I use this? They look similar to the layouts used in Joomla, but I am not familiar with this. Can you tell me how to use it. Thank you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

…bumping my own back up! I really would like to know how to use this feature.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Susan

Sorry, Anita, I was on an answering frenzy last night, and knocked your post off the front page. I’d answer iknew how!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

anitac
    Participant

Lol, morning Susan. I was on this morning – quite a few Kitchen postings on here. I think I tagged them all.

Susan

Anita – I don’t know whether we are supposed to tag them (I wasn’t told), but I was just sick of seeing them pop up in my “unanswered posts” search. Maybe by tagging/replying, we are encouraging the spammers? Who knows. I don’t know why it’s one particular subject, though!

anitac
    Participant

Oh, Nick sent me an email asking me to do that versus sending them an email. They are pulling them out by the tag “spam”. And I think they are the only ones that have figured out how they can do it so much!

Susan

Good to know! ;)

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

The grid layout that you linked to is simply a visual breakdown of the content/sidebar widths for the 6 layout options that Genesis has. There’s really no “how to use it” that goes along, since it’s merely showing you the alignment that is built into the new style sheet. Make sense?

anitac
    Participant

…hummmm I will go install a dummy site to try the Beta and maybe I will understand how to use it. Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.