How Do We Track Our Support Tickets

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions How Do We Track Our Support Tickets

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AC
    Blocked

After adding three discussions a week or so ago and no one responded to those, I decided to use the Support Ticketing system. The one thing I noticed was that in submitting the request – I do not get a copy, nor is my request stored on my profile – at least I cannot find it. How are we to track our support tickets if 1) we don’t receive a copy when we submit it and 2) there is no where on here to see if it’s even been received or handled?

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

It;s an email system. :) You get emailed back and can see those.

At some point we may be able to show them in your member’s area but right now that;s an idea.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

AC
    Blocked

It would be nice if when we hit the submit button that it sends an email to us so we can have a record that we sent something in. I would see where Zendesk would probably be more appropriate than a contact box.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  AC.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  AC.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

We are using a system much more robust than a contact box. The contact box is just an interface used to generate the ticket from my.sp

dean.solarwind
    Participant

I too submitted a ticket and received no email confirmation. Does that mean that my ticket did not go through? My store checkout on clipcart is not functioning and I haven’t been able to get support from studiopress, cart66 or Mijireh. This is very frustrating since I’ve spent several weeks setting this up and now it’s not working right.. err!

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Dean,

If you did not receive a reply yet then there is a possibility your responses are going to spam or that there was a problem with the email address provided.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How Do We Track Our Support Tickets’ is closed to new replies.