How Do You Hide Blog Articles from Users Until You Want them to Read them?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion How Do You Hide Blog Articles from Users Until You Want them to Read them?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AlexMoscow

Hi Guys

I’m creating an Autoresponder series of blog posts for a new course on new biz generation.

I’m using Aweber but don’t like the way the articles present in their email client and so I wanted to use the Autoresponder to send out teasers for each new article and then link to my blog so that readers can get the whole article.

Here’s the thing.

While I’d like my list to read the articles, I don’t want them to be available for public consumption.

I feel a bit silly asking this. I’m sure it’s really easy but how do you do it?

http://www.compellingcontent.co.uk

Tom
    Participant

Essentially you want to setup a membership site to control access and perhaps the availability/timing of posts. Your post announces the availability of new content which is restricted to members for full viewing on your site.

Chris Lema reviews 8 here: What is the best WordPress membership plugin for me?

There are free plugins that may do this for you; see the WordPress plugin repository or google: wp membership plugin

Choose your next site design from over 350 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.